Due to company growth, we are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our small but beautiful marketing team!
This is an opportunity for someone who is, or wants to be, a great digital marketing all-rounder.
Content is huge here at Engage Web, so your spelling and grammar skills must be top-notch.
You’ll be working in a diverse and central role here, and across all disciplines. This role will suit an ambitious individual who is willing to learn and keen to progress within a fast-moving company. There will be opportunities to specialise and progress in different areas of the business.
The role requires an individual with strong English spelling and grammar skills, a real eye for detail, and the ability to edit news articles and content for websites – and write them when the need arises. There will also be a need to use social media.
Candidates should be well organised and have a firm understanding of the internet. They should have the confidence and ability to liaise with key stakeholders – including suppliers, clients and team workers at all levels of the business – and have experience of hitting multiple deadlines.
In return, you will be part of a creative team in a dynamic business, in a role that offers a great opportunity to be part of our expansion, and you’ll receive a leading benefits package (see Jobs and Careers). If you have a good work ethic and want to be in an environment that will let you express your individuality, and encourage you to excel in your professional field, then Engage Web is the company for you.
Previous experience is desired but is not essential, as full training will be provided.
Duties of role
The successful candidate will be involved from the start in a range of digital marketing duties from reporting on the success of campaigns, content editing and publishing, to writing company blogs. The candidate will also play a role in working on optimising websites for digital marketing, running social media and newsletter campaigns, setting up marketing funnels and using auto responders.
The candidate will learn how to analyse the performance of all campaigns and report results to clients and other key stakeholders on a regular basis, while making suggestions and creating strategies to optimise campaigns’ return on investment.
- High levels of organisation and attention to detail
- High level of PC literacy – MS Word, Excel and Office
- Strong English spelling and grammar skills
- Strong communication skills face to face, on the phone and in video calls, and in writing
- Ability to articulate and document digital marketing strategies and results in plain English, both verbally and in written format, to clients, suppliers and team members at all levels
- Knowledge of social media platforms for business use, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- A pro-active attitude and keenness to learn
- Excellent telephone manner
These skills may be advantageous:
- Experience using software such as Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign and ClickFunnels
- Familiarity with CMS software such as WordPress
- Experience with digital marketing tools such as Facebook Ads Manager and Google Analytics
Salary: £ Dependent on experience + annual bonus. Salary reviews take place after probationary period and annually. Please note you must include salary expectations with your cover letter
Location: Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
Hours: 35hrs per week (Mon – Fri 9am-5pm) – may consider Part Time. The role will be hybrid office-home working after training.
The successful candidate will work alongside a great team of talent who are friendly, capable and collaborative, with a strong team spirit. Read about the benefits and what it’s like to work at Engage Web here.
Please apply below, enclosing a CV and covering letter, and including salary expectations.
No agencies please.