Due to company growth, we have a new opportunity for a talented web designer to join our team in Ellesmere Port.
The ideal candidate will have experience in designing and building websites using WordPress, or similar content management systems. Candidates should have a portfolio of website designs that show creative flair. Candidates must understand and be able to test the difference in designing for mobiles, tablets and desktops.
This role will suit an ambitious individual, keen to progress within a fast-moving company.
Commercial experience is desired, but is not essential; training will be provided.
A formal qualification in design or website design is not required, but examples of past work are; please be sure to include URLs with your application.
Duties of role
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and building websites and marketing funnels for clients, setting up and updating social media accounts, social media ad campaigns and updating existing websites. The candidate will need to liaise with Account Managers and directly with clients, be involved in client meetings, work on the formation of web design briefs and build websites to an agreed specification.
- Use of WordPress
- WooCommerce (or similar)
- Adobe Photoshop (or similar graphics editing software)
- Registering and managing domain names
- High level of attention to detail
- High level of PC literacy – MS Word, Excel and Office
- Experience with social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
Knowledge of or experience in any of the below would be advantageous, but training can be given:
- DNS Management (CNAME, TXT, A)
- Experience with different CMS, such as Drupal & Joomla
- Experience of Click Funnels (or similar)
- Experience of MailChimp (or similar)
- Facebooks Ads
- Twitter Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Knowledge of affiliate schemes
Salary: £ Dependent on experience + bonus. Please note you must include salary expectations with your cover letter
Location: Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
Hours: 35hrs per week (Mon – Fri 9am-5pm)
Please apply below, enclosing a CV, covering letter, salary expectation and include links to examples of your work.
Closing date: Will remain open until we have the right candidate
No agencies please.