Here at Engage Web we’re in the enviable position of being a stone’s throw away from the second largest M&S in the UK, at Cheshire Oaks (no, we’ve not looked up where the largest M&S is located). This means we can while away our lunch-hours browsing not just any food, but M&S food. To help share the wealth we thought we’d give away a £25 voucher for M&S (which you can use in any M&S store, it doesn’t have to be in Ellesmere Port) to one lucky winner in our latest competition.
All you have to do is ReTweet our competition Tweet below and follow us on Twitter. After the closing date, on December 3rd, we’ll choose one lucky winner to receive the prize from those who have followed and ReTweeted.
You could use the voucher for some Christmas shopping, or spend it all on yourself – it’s up to you.
— Engage Web (@EngageWeb) November 5, 2013
Update – 4th December 2013
We have a winner! The winner of our competition is @Ovidio50493 from London. Congratulations to our winner, and thanks to everyone else who entered. We’ll have more competitions soon, so keep an eye on our Twitter and Facebook profiles.
Terms & Conditions
- No purchase necessary. No third party or bulk entries will be accepted.
- Under 16s need parental/guardian’s consent. This promotion is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Sheer Media Ltd, their agents and anyone professionally associated with them.
- To enter the prize draw, ReTweet our competition Tweet and Follow us on Twitter
- Prize consists of £25 in M&S Vouchers
- All entries into the draw must be received by 23.59 3rd December 2013
- Winners will be selected at random under independent supervision within 14 days of the closing date.
- No cash or other alternative prizes are available, except that in the event of circumstances outside its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value.
- By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The winner will be announced on the Engage Web Twitter and they will be required to provide their details via DM on Twitter to receive their prize.
- Prize receivers will be required to take part in publicity. The winners’ name and county may be published on the Engage Web website, Twitter and Facebook Page.
- The promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Promoter: Engage Web, Stanlaw Abbey Business Centre, Dover Drive, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, CH65 9BF.