SEO Client Account Manager
The Account Manager is a key organisational role. At Engage Web, we have an opening for a genuine client account manager – there are no new business sales or cold calling requirements involved in this role. The Account Manager will manage a portfolio of 30 – 40 client accounts.
Candidates should be well organised with experience of managing customer accounts.
Duties of role
Our Account Managers are responsible for:
- being the internal representative of our clients, always bearing in mind the interests of our clients throughout the business
- monitoring Internet marketing strategies, explaining strategies to clients without using unnecessary jargon, re-negotiating those strategies where required and identifying and communicating additional marketing niches and suggestions where beneficial to the customer
- liaising with internal departments to monitor and deliver those strategies
- analysing relevant data and results, identifying strengths or weaknesses in a website or strategy, and re-negotiating alterations as required
- checking and delivering monthly reports of work completed each month, including jargon-free commentary
- writing proposals, putting together meeting presentations and preparing and negotiating contract terms when needed
- communicating with clients regularly, at least once per month, via telephone and/or email as preferred by the client
- conducting meetings face to face as required
- making sure that all work and promises given are delivered, on time and within budget, which means liaising with internal staff responsible for each aspect of the strategy
- building rapport and maintaining a successful and mutually beneficial client relationship
If you feel you could be our Account Manager, then apply now
- Previous client management experience
- High level of attention to detail and customer focus
- High level of PC literacy – MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Ability to analyse data
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as within a team
- Excellent telephone manner and written communication
- Excellent relationship building ability
- Ability to up-sell or cross-sell to existing clients
- Drive to deliver on promises, within timescales and exceed expectations/targets
Location: Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
Hours: 35hrs per week (Mon – Fri 9am-5pm)
Please apply below, enclosing a CV, covering letter, and salary expectation.
Closing date: This position has now been filled.
No agencies please.