How would you like to win a £25 gift voucher for M&S? Of course you would! To be in with a chance of winning, you just need follow us on Twitter and retweet our competition tweet, or like us on Facebook and comment on our Facebook post.
Doing both gives you two chances to win!
Don’t forget to share the Facebook post too.
Entries must be received by the end of Monday December 19th, and we’ll be announcing a winner on Facebook and Twitter on Tuesday December 20th.
— Engage Web (@EngageWeb) December 5, 2016
Terms & Conditions
- No purchase necessary. No third party or bulk entries will be accepted.
- Under 16s need parental/guardian’s consent. This promotion is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Sheer Media Ltd, their agents and anyone professionally associated with them.
- To enter the prize draw, ReTweet our competition Tweet and Follow us on Twitter, or Like us on Facebook and comment on our Facebook post
- Prize consists of £25 in M&S Vouchers
- All entries into the draw must be received by 23.59 Monday 19th December 2016
- Winner will be selected at random under independent supervision on Tuesday 20th December, and announced on our Facebook and Twitter.
- No cash or other alternative prizes are available, except that in the event of circumstances outside its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value.
- By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The winner will be announced on the Engage Web Twitter and they will be required to provide their details via DM on Twitter to receive their prize.
- Prize receivers will be required to take part in publicity. The winners’ name and county may be published on the Engage Web website, Twitter and Facebook Page.
- The promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Promoter: Engage Web, Stanlaw Abbey Business Centre, Dover Drive, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, CH65 9BF.
Latest posts by Darren Jamieson (see all)
- Why do you even want a website? - February 10, 2017
- Web design: there’s always someone who will do it cheaper - January 27, 2017
- The worst mistakes you can make with your domain names - January 13, 2017