It’s our 5th Birthday this month. That’s right, we’re five years old. Has it been that long? My how we’ve grown!
Anyhow, enough of the soppy parent twaddle, it’s giveaway time. To commemorate this momentous occasion of reaching five years and, in complete contradiction to what should happen at birthdays, we’re giving stuff away. We’ve shared our birthday cake photos below and, to be in with a chance of winning some M&S vouchers you can spend on yourself, we want to see your birthday photos – they can be of anything birthday related, but we do love cake.
So, Tweet us your birthday photos @EngageWeb, or reply to the below Tweet with your birthday photos. You can also send your birthday photos to us via Facebook by commenting in our Birthday Bash Competition post.
Remember, that’s ‘Birthday‘ or ‘Birthday Cake‘ photos, no ‘Birthday Suit‘ photos. We don’t want to see those!
You have until Midnight on May 8th to send us your best pic. After that well have an independent expert (basically, someone who has experienced a LOT of birthdays) judge the best photo and select a winner. So come on, help us celebrate our 5th birthday and show us how you celebrate yours… with cake.
Terms & Conditions
- No purchase necessary. No third party or bulk entries will be accepted.
- Under 16s need parental/guardian’s consent. This promotion is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees and their immediate families of Sheer Media Ltd, their agents and anyone professionally associated with them.
- To enter the prize draw, Tweet us one of your birthday photos, or reply to our Facebook post with one of your birthday photos
- Prize consists of £25 in M&S Vouchers
- All entries into the competition must be received by 23.59 8th May 2014
- Winners will be selected by an independent judge within 14 days of the closing date.
- No cash or other alternative prizes are available, except that in the event of circumstances outside its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value.
- By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The winner will be announced on the Engage Web Twitter and they will be required to provide their details via DM on Twitter to receive their prize.
- Prize receivers will be required to take part in publicity. The winners’ name and county may be published on the Engage Web website, Twitter and Facebook Page.
- The promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Promoter: Engage Web, Stanlaw Abbey Business Centre, Dover Drive, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, CH65 9BF.
We’ll post some of the entries we have received here
Latest posts by Darren Jamieson (see all)
- Facebook to relax its censorship of posts deemed in the public interest - October 26, 2016
- The number one goal of your website, and how to achieve it - October 20, 2016
- Why a little SEO knowledge can be dangerous - October 14, 2016