Our Account Executive roles are a key organisational role. Candidates should be well organised, have the confidence and ability to liaise with internal departments and have experience of hitting tight deadlines. This role will suit an ambitious individual, keen to progress within a fast-moving young company.
Duties of role
Our Account Executives are responsible for collating reports for a portfolio of clients, keeping our CRM system up-to-date and working alongside our Account Managers to ensure that new accounts go live on time and account work is carried out in all services the client is contracted for, such as content development, web design and development projects, search engine optimisation (SEO), Pay per Click (PPC), email marketing and more. They manage administrative work and some campaign work to ensure all tasks are complete on time and within budget.
Account Executives also attend client meetings and may have the opportunity to move into an Account Manager role.
Previous experience is desired but is not essential; training will be provided.
• Good standard of written English – spelling and grammar
• High level of attention to detail
• Good level of PC literacy – MS Word, Excel and Office
• Ability to use the Internet
• Excellent telephone manner
• A willingness to learn
• An interest in internet marketing
• Administrative experience
• Experience with CRM systems
Location: Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
Hours: 35hrs per week (Mon – Fri 9am-5pm)
Please apply below, enclosing a CV, covering letter, and salary expectation.
Closing date: This position has now been filled.
No agencies please.
Account Executive Job Application
Latest posts by Lianne Wilkinson (see all)
- Three female role models in the business world - March 26, 2014
- The Launch of Readyroom, Hummingbird & Changes to SEO - October 2, 2013
- Account Executive – Online Marketing - May 13, 2013